To learn more about Ron, click here.
Home » Ronald L. Perl, Esq.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Annual Meetings
- Architectural Controls
- Board Meetings
- Books and Records
- Classic Condo Cases
- Condo FAQs
- Confidentiality & Ethics
- Construction Defect
- Disability Accommodations
- Fair Housing
- First Amendment Rights
- Lead Paint
- Lease/Rental Restrictions
- Legal Decisions
- Municipal Services Act
- New Jersey Cooperator
- Snow Removal
- Speaking Engagements
- Superstorm Sandy
- Suspension of Privileges
Top Posts & Pages
- Board Meetings
- Classic Condo Cases: The Glen v. June – The Obligation to Pay Condominium Fees is Unconditional
- Electronic Voting in New Jersey Community Associations
- New Law Mandates Flexible DCA Inspections For Multiple Dwellings
- Gregg A. Shivers, Esq.
- Regarding the Radburn: New Law Enhances Voting Participation Rights in New Jersey Community Associations
- Sample Notice to Residents
- Not Just Elections: The New DCA "RADBURN" Regulations Also Require Changes To Community Association Board Meetings
- Legislation Allowing Electric Vehicles Charging Stations In Community Associations Is Signed Into Law
- New Jersey Division of Fire Safety Adopts New Regulation Requiring Use of 10-Year Sealed Battery Smoke Alarms
- Proposed Law Would Require Periodic Inspections Of Certain Community Association Buildings And Require Such Associations To Maintain Adequate Reserve Funds To Ensure Necessary Maintenance
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS) Is Your Community Association Ready?
- Webinar: Hot Topics In Community Association Law & Legislation
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow Hill Wallack LLP’s Condo GroupMy Tweets
The commentary and views expressed in this blog are solely intended for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. For legal advice or representation in connection with any matter, we urge you to consult with an attorney. Read the full disclaimer here.